Authentic Handwoven Moroccan Berber/ Beni Ourain Rug
This luxuriously authentic Berber rug measures300cm x 200cm. Handmade by yasmine of the Beni Ourain tribe within the Moroccan Atlas Mountains, the rug takes after the name of the tribe who made it. Made with the finest natural wool fibres and combined with beautifully woven patterns to transform any space within the home.
- Order online now for quick and easy 48 hour delivery.
- With over 200 Moroccan Berber rugs in stock, feel free to book an appointment at our Fulham based showroom.
- Call one of our friendly staff on 0207-099-616 to arrange a viewing time that suits you best.
- Off street parking available and only a 5 minute walk from Parsons Green tube station.
- 14 day money back guarantee
Manufacturing: Woven by hand
Thickness (approx.): 25mm
Pile: Moroccan Wool
Originally made for a number of uses by the Moroccan Berber tribes dating back over 1,000 years, the dense pile luxury rugs were previously used not just as floor covering but also mattresses, seating and even blankets to protect the tribes from the cold winter months in the Atlas Mountains. Whilst the Berber rug is a timeless classic, its quality has never wavered with its handmade textures always maintaining the highest quality. We regularly visit the Atlas Mountains directly, and have done so for the past few years, granting thorough access to only the most beautiful and rustic Beni Ourain rugs and building fruitful relationships with the tribes.
Beni Ourain Rug Care
To rid your Beni Ourain rug of any spillages and stains picked up from around the home, simply combine a warm damp cloth with mild detergent. We recommend that if you are looking to give the rug an overall clean to seek the help of a professional rug cleaner.