This stunning subtle brindle with white, beige and camel colourings cowhide rug measuring 240cm x 230cm is a one-of-a-kind pattern. It is soft to the touch, but also durable and practical, making it the ideal addition to any area of your home. The rug that is photographed here is the one you will receive when you place your order.
This cowhide rug has a beautiful, luxurious feel and silky soft hairs. Cowhide rugs are durable and are easy to maintain - most stains and spills can be simply wiped away with a damp cloth dipped in a solution of water and mild soap. No two cowhide rugs are alike, and therefore you are adding an entirely unique item to your home should you choose this outstanding, authentic cowhide rug. When your genuine cow skin rug arrives, you can see for yourself what a wonderful addition this timeless classic is any home.
- The cowhide photographed here is the rug you will receive.
- You can order online or visit our Fulham showroom to see this item, or any of our other cowhide rugs. To schedule a viewing, simply call us at 0207-099- 6616.
- Off-street parking is available.
- Nearest tube station is Parsons Green.
- We send your cowhide rug in recycled packaging.
- Each cowhide rug is chromium-tanned to guarantee longevity.
- Order this cowhide rug online today and receive it within 7 days. The Delivery cost is £7.99 UK mainland. Delivery outside UK mainland is calculated at checkout.
- Our chosen courier is DPD who will update you on your delivery by email or text message.
- We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee, as customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Cowhide Rug Care
Easy to maintain, most spills and stains wipe away easily with a damp cloth combined with a mild soap and water solution. Larger spills should be immediately absorbed with a towel and allowed to dry.