Two Or Three Seater Cowhide Sofa
The search for your perfect sofa ends right here....
This is just an example of what we can do but the truth is we have the finest UK craftsman who can make any sofa in any size in cowhide or your own fabric (or maybe a bit of both) here in the UK.
We are in the process of updating this section to show you what we can do but in the meantime please do call us for further details and to learn more about the numberous options available to you. We can make just what you want.
Breathtakingly fabulous; this wonderful cowhide sofa will own any room it's placed in. Shown here in a brown and white hide, but all our sofas are available in the hide or leather colour of your choice or indeed a mixture of the two.
They look stunning in black, subtle in beige and beyond description decadent in zebra print cowhide.
This outstanding sofa will work in any home, from a luxury penthouse apartment to a child's playroom. This cowhide sofa combines style and visual impact with practicality.
Simply call us to discuss the look you would like and we will advise you on choosing the perfect hides for your requirements. Other styles available.
Two seater dimensions: H800 W1930 D1000
Three seater dimensions: H800 W2180 D1000mm
Sizes vary for alternative sofa's shown.
Available in alternative legs colours - please contact us for details
Also available with a set of matching armchairs - please call for details
Delivery: Approximately 6 - 12 weeks
(Prices shown will vary depending on the sofa and size. Price shown is for a three seater sofa in cowhide - extra costs will apply for zebra cowhides)
What you need to do next ....
- Choose the style and colour cowhide from our cowhide rug section.
One last thing! Cowhide is fabulous but can we just remind you ....
- Cowhide is a natural product and therefore may have small scars, repairs and differing textures/thickness of hair - this is normal and does not detract from their beauty. We take the greatest care to personally handpick the most superior hides but if you are in any doubt regarding the possible repairs or marks you are very welcome to come and personally select your own cowhide from our Buckinghamshire showroom to make sure you are completely happy with it. We unable to accept returns due to natural flaws in the cowhides that we choose for you as it is the nature of the product.
- Colours vary in colour. For example two black and white hides - one hide may be whiter and the other cream, we can talk to you about this and will do everything possible to make sure your hides are a great match but once again it is a natural product and therefore not an exact science.
- The cowhides are all available to view in our cowhide rug section and we will either use the hide you have chosen or source similar as some rugs are better to use for upholstery than others.
- Like all 'fabrics' cowhide may show signs of wear after time or constant use. We are not responsible for the wear of any of the furniture we sell as it is a natural product and we simply cannot offer guarantees.
- Please make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions before purchasing